Antibody Array Image Analysis Service
The Image Analysis Service is useful for researchers who used our free Array Scanning Service but have no means to analyze antibody array images. The service includes data extraction from raw images, data organization and analysis:
- Signal intensity for each spot
- Average signal intensity for replicate spots
- Coefficient of variation for replicate spots
- Ratios of phospho-specific antibody’s signal to site-specific antibody’s signal (Phospho profiling arrays only)
- Fold change between control sample and treated sample
Results are provided in Excel format and delivered to end user by email within three to seven business days. Raw data is available upon request.
- Sample Analysis Results
- Turnaround time: 2-5 days
Preparing Slides For Scanning and Image Analysis
- Complete antibody array assays using Cy3 or Cy5 labeled streptavidin (or equivalents).
- Dry the slides according to the instructions in Antibody Array User’s Guide.
- Place the slides in the original slide holder or a slide box.
- When using transparent holders, cover the slide holder with aluminum foil to protect the slides from light.
- Complete the Slide Submission Form and include it in the package.
- Send the package at room temperature within 1 week after completing the assay.
Attn: Array Scanning Service
Full Moon BioSystems, Inc.
754 North Pastoria Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
How to Order
Include a copy of the purchase order in the package or send the purchase order by fax to 408.732.7230 or by email to email@example.com.
Credit Card Orders
- Place an online order below, or
- Contact Customer Service at 408.737.2875 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Image Analysis Service may be ordered at the same time when Array Scanning Service is ordered or any time after obtaining array images.